Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check
- 2 step TB test and physical
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients) and your own vehicle.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 444. W. Washington St. Carson City, NV 89703. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 775-283-0333. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.